Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thinking About Psychology

What is your favorite word?
                Dude
What is your least favorite word?
                Why
What one thing do you like about your life?
     It’s a challenge and I like a challenge.
What one thing do you not like about your life?
    Sometimes things just get to hard
What profession would you like to attempt?
   PTA- physical therapy assistant
What profession would you never attempt?
    Being a dental assistant
What 3 words describe you?
   Energetic, caring, athletic



My personal reason for studying psychology is that I don’t have a different class I can take instead of taking psychology; however, I think that psychology is a positive thing to study, and it is very interesting to me. I’m looking forward to learning what people think and how they may think differently than others. I also believe that psychology will help me figure out what I want to do with my life. It might even help me find a boyfriend, a best friend or close companion, or a coworker that I can get along with really well; it also may help me with my family because most of people in my family argue a lot about politics, religion, money, and current events, and they are always competing with each other or comparing each other. They get into stupid arguments about a certain person’s job and what they are doing wrong in their job and so on. Overall in this class, I would like to learn more about psychology and how it works. Psychology could focus on things like: why do we dream about certain things? Why would we dream about someone you love or you have a crush on?

No comments:

Post a Comment